Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Morning Monday.

Good morning Monday. So, a little update on something I haven't spoken of at all. Over the weekend I figured out how to setup a Wordpress blog on my own personal website. Here is the link to that: http://blog.sabordesigns.com
It is not ready, not setup.. and just has some placeholder text for now, but I think I will eventually switch to that blog, rather than use this blog.. I think it may appear more professional. Any thoughts on that?
Ok, as you know, I illustrate for a scrapbooking company called Karen Foster Design, I was recently sent some samples of some pages that have been created with product I designed. This is not a scrapbooking blog, but I just thought I would show you what some people are doing with some of my stuff. These were created by a lady named Shelby Koehler in Canada. I'm glad people can find creative ways to use stuff I design.

No comments: